Hi! I'm Tom, founder of a software product called Vocalmatic. I built, launched, and grew the product to where it is today.
Over the years, I developed a framework for growing targetted organic traffic to Vocalmatic. I use the same framework to grow all the other products I'm building (stay tuned for: captionsaver.com, localivery.io, reviewnudge.com)
It's a technical approach built on top of the usual SEO advice out there (which I'll condense and cover) and it's tailored specifically to builders of software products. So if you're a developer turned solo-founder, this is for you.
The course will be a mix of videos, written content, and coaching you along the way.
Ideally, you've created a software product that you can apply your learnings to. It will also require that you write alot and create content such as videos.
Finally, SEO takes time. So you're gonna need to deploy some patience as you go!
I'm running a presale up until Feb 1st, which will be launch day
If enough people are interested, I'll start building.
Else, I'll refund everyone and it's back to the drawing board
Here's the pricing structure:
First 50 customers: $49
Next 50 customers: $69
100+ customers: $99
Feb 1st and on: $149
(If you're not seeing the presale price, click here: https://gumroad.com/l/bootstrapped-seo/presale)
Here's a high-level outline of what you'll learn. In each topic, I'll delve deeper so you'll understand the reasoning behind the strategies I share. I'll also show you examples on the backend for how the strategies work with Vocalmatic.
- How I grew to 40k visitors per month
- Who this is for
- What you'll learn from this course
- What this course is and isn't
- Simply defining your customer journey
- Defining a content strategy that doesn't overwhelm you
- Keyword & Topic Pillar Research
- Strategies for structuring your marketing website for long-tail exposure
- Leveraging Google Search Console
- The power of Engineering as Marketing
- Cloning your website or application into different mediums
- Localization strategies
- Growth Loops you can and should leverage
- Content Flywheels